- Great opportunity for an intermediate level, pro-active, organised Assistant
- Well respected organisation with a great team culture
- Wellington, CBD
Utilities Disputes is a highly respected, independent organisation facilitating the resolution of consumer complaints about utility companies. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant to join our team, providing quality support to our operations, communications and administration teams.
You will be a key member of a small, dynamic team during an exciting change period for our business. The role demands a professional approach to the provision of support including:
- Assisting in the effective management and administration of the office including:
- purchase of office equipment and consumables
- travel and accommodation
- staff induction
- Providing day to day management of accounts payable and accounts receivable functions, including entering invoices and payments in Xero and setting up payments in online banking
- Being first point of contact for IT related issues, and liaison point to IT providers
- Provide support for the Executive Assistant and Communications Coordinator
What you will need to be successful:
- Excellent planning, organising and prioritisation skills
- Professional approach in written and oral communication
- Confident, enthusiastic with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to use initiative and to anticipate the needs of the team
- Advanced skills in Word, Google, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to troubleshoot IT issues desirable
If you are looking for a new challenge, please contact Clive Young on 04 914 4527. Find the position description here.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand. Applications close Monday 22 January 2018.