Request a call back

If you have an enquiry or complaint about your electricity, gas, or water provider, please use this form and one of our team will ring you back as soon as possible, and within 5 working days. 

If you are contacting us to make changes to your account or any administrative matter, including a change of address, confirming a payment has been received, or closing your account, please contact your electricity, gas, or water company first, as Utilities Disputes does not have access to your account. Please check your provider’s website or your last bill for contact details. 

In the meantime you might also find our resources useful.

Required field



Nama waea pūkoro

Tētahi atu nama


He aha te take e hiahia ana koe kia kōrerorerohia?

He aha te wā pai ki te waea atu ki a koe?


Me waiho he karere māu?