Refer a dispute

Refer your dispute by phoning us on 0800 22 33 40 or use the below form. Someone from our office will be in touch soon to talk about your dispute. 

If you want to ask us about something else, use the general contact form or request a call back from our staff.

Under the Broadband Shared Property Access Scheme, we can only consider disputes about New Zealand companies who are members of Utilities Disputes.

Required field



Nama waea pūkoro

Tētahi atu nama


He aha te kaupapa o tō wenewene?

Tēnā tukuna mai he kape

Ko tēhea te mema (te kamupene kei te whakauru atu) kei roto i tō wenewene?

Me tāuru tō tau mahi whakauru, mēnā kei a koe tētahi.

He aha te wāhi noho o te whare whai pānga?

He aha tō wāhi pōhi?

He mea atu anō? Hei tauira, mēnā he matea ake ōu, he hauātanga rānei, kei te hiahia kaiwhakamāori reo, aha atu, aha atu.

Nō hea tō mōhio mō mātau?

Awhe taipakeke
Tētahi atu mātāwaka
1Utilities Disputes is committed to ensuring our services are available to all New Zealanders. Gathering ethnicity data from the people who access our services helps us to continually improve our services as well as identifying those who may be unaware of our services. The questions we ask are entirely voluntary and anyone can choose not to answer. We retain the information for statistical purposes only.