Broadband shared property access

You can contact Utilities Disputes at any time to talk about a broadband shared property access dispute. 

Utilities Disputes cannot look at all disputes about broadband. Depending on the type of dispute you have, we may tell you to talk to the company first, or we might direct you to Telecommunication Dispute Resolution (TDR). 

Broadband shared property access form

Refer a dispute

Fill out the form and someone from our office will be in touch soon to talk about your dispute.

Refer a dispute


List of members

Members are companies who have joined Utilities Disputes as members of the Broadband Shared Property Access Disputes Scheme.

Learn more

Three circles numbered 1, 2, 3

Disputes process

Learn how to refer a dispute and understand the steps in our dispute resolution process.

Learn more

Three people in a meeting

Conciliation conferences

Learn about how we use conciliation conferences as one of the ways of resolving disputes.

Learn more